Baby Dinosaur Home Visit
No specifications has been set for this product. Please contact us for further details.
The Dinomania show in Rhyl was absolutely fantastic, my son had the best day ever. The Rangers were fun, enthusiastic and put on a great show. The danger zone tickets and the T. rex meet & greet were great value for money...worth every penny...The smile on his face...priceless xx
Margam Coutnry Park
Hi, Chris and the team were part of our 'Jurassic Dinosaurs' at Margam Country Park event 7th May. The team were brilliant. They managed to cope with lots of visitors and made sure everyone had a great quality experience. Will definitely be looking to book the team again.
What an AMAZING day we have had with all the dinosaurs today 🤩 If your kids love dinosaurs then Dino mania is definitely for you. We were fascinated the whole way through and loved being able to get so close to the dinosaurs. Educational, fun, funny and totally brilliant. Thanks dinomania and all the rangers for a smashing day!
We went to the Swanses Dinomania tour last weekend. It was fabulous value for money. My son thoroughly enjoyed it. Ranger Chris was fabulous at the meet and great afterwards getting down to my son (3years) level and helping him pet Rita the Raptor without fear. My little boy is still talking about it and Ranger Chris.
amazing staff amazing location amazing dinosaurs very well planned out and covid restrictions were respected and encouraged. well done ranger chris and team .
From £90.00 Inc. VAT
Home visit from Ranger Chris and his baby dinosaurs
Each viva lasts 20-30 mins and includes Ranger Chris bringing 2 baby dinosaur Trixie the triceratops and Trudy the Troodon
During this uncertain time and with so many of your Childs birthdays disrupted we would like to offer you 2 packages for us to Visit your homes with the baby dinosaurs and even Ronnie our T.Rex
We require that only a max of 6 people are present when we visit and everyone is fit and well with NO SYMPTOMS
We welcome all bookings but we will be in contact 2 hours before the visit to make sure that everyone is ok to proceed (this includes our staff)
Now what still is Vital at this time is we conform to the Rules and regulations regarding the COVID-19 and distancing guidelines.
What is social distancing?
Social distancing measures are steps you can take to reduce the social interaction between people. This will help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Avoid contact with someone who is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). These symptoms include high temperature and/or new and continuous cough
- Avoid non-essential use of public transport, varying your travel times to avoid rush hour, when possible
- Work from home, where possible. Your employer should support you to do this. Please refer to employer guidance for more information
- Avoid large gatherings, and gatherings in smaller public spaces such as pubs, cinemas, restaurants, theatres, bars, clubs
- Avoid gatherings with friends and family. Keep in touch using remote technology such as phone, internet, and social media
- Use telephone or online services to contact your GP or other essential services
Everyone should be trying to follow these measures as much as is pragmatic.
We strongly advise you to follow the above measures as much as you can and to significantly limit your face-to-face interaction with friends and family if possible, particularly if you:
- are over 70
- have an underlying health condition
- are pregnant
This advice is likely to be in place for some weeks.